Amazon settings and Elite App Center Installation:
A free account is required to use a Fire Stick. If you do not already have one, you can create a free Amazon account at the beginning of your Fire Stick set up process. I have also provide a video showing the steps and some additional ones
- Go to Settings / My Fire TV (Device)/Developer Options and turn ON the setting for Trusting Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging (it is default set to “off”) additional settings can be found on the video for the jail break portion.
- Then go back to your home screen.
- Click on the magnifying glass to search.
- Search for the app DOWNLOADER
- Click on it, click INSTALL and then OPEN.
NOTICE: WHEN AT ANY TIME IT ASK’S TO ALLOW PLEASE CLICK ALLOW TO EVERYTHING
- Once the app opens type in the URL: get.filelinked.com or you can also try https://get.filelinked.com/ Click on GO then It will start to download the app called filelinked icon shown below
- Open filelinked and it should ask you for a code 60866545
- This should take you to our elite app center downloads page. We ask all clients to download all the apps for the service only and delete any apps you dont like
- Click on INSTALL and then done on all the apps
- click on the home button on the remote and look for the apps
- Enter your LOGIN DETAILS AND ENJOY
IF YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE CLIENT PORTAL CLICK HERE