Depending on the unit you have, it would come with either a chrome browser or a default browser which can be placed in the main screen like the video below or in the apps folder.
- If you still cant recognize the icons please look for one of the following above.
- Type in the URL: https://get.filelinked.com/ A downloading message at the middle bottom of the screen should pop up quickly after.
- Click on the home button on the remote control which should take you back to the main box screen. Now find your apps folder.
- Depending on the unit you may have a couple of methods should be provided to install the app you have downloaded:
- Downloads app – If you have the downloads app once you click on it you should see the filelinked app your action is to just click on it and install.
- File-manager app – If you have the file-manager app you would click on local memory, then downloads and again you should see filelinked app and just click to install.
- App installer app – If you have app installer you would see a popup asking you to search on your local disk just click that and wait until you see the filelinked app and just install.
- So you should now have filelinked install look for the app the image of app is below
- Open filelinked and enter the following code 60866545
- It should take you to our elite app center download the all the apps for the service and delete any that you dont like.
- Open the service apps and just add your app username and app password.
Enjoy, if you have any questions or issues please let us know via ticket or our support group
IF YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE CLIENT PORTAL CLICK HERE