SETIPTV PLAYER (Samsung)
- On the apps search for Set IPTV
- Open the app and wait until you see the following
- Make sure you copy the MAC shown in Orange exactly
- Head over to https://set-app.tv
- Enter the MAC Address which you should have copied from the tv on the line that says TV MAC
- On the M3U URL line enter the following based on the service exactly. Where you see the red xxx erase them and input the username and password you received via the email we have sent.
- Click on the “Im not a rebot”
- It should look like the image above. If it does click send on the top right.
- On the top right you should see playlist sent restart app.
- Go ahead and close app or hit the back button.
- You should see the image below once you reopen the app
- In order to keep the app for good you need to pay a one-time fee of $18 dollars to the dev by going to this site again which you should see the image below at https://set-act.tv
- Enter the MAC information again on TV mac
- Enter an email
- Enter fake name
- Make sure you click on the accept conditions and accept terms of sale and click on Pay with CMI button
- This would now come up like this
- Click on yes and the following should come up
- Simple stuff
- Enter card
- card code
- Just in case I tried a prepaid card and it worked instead of using your true cards.
- And now your done.
IPTV SMARTERS PLAYER (Samsung)
Step 1: Search on the apps on tv for iptv smarters player
Step 2: Select Login with Xtream Codes API
There are 4 sections you need to fill your info in
Any name: You can enter any name
Username: Enter username of your line
Password: Enter the password of your line
SSTV Portal URL: http://m3u.sstv.one:81/
TB Portal URL: http://tvmate.icu:8080/
Stream Portal URL: http://play.machost.co:80/
PS: After login, go to app settings then select player settings, then choose Hardware Decorder Option and save it.
SMART IPTV (LG)
This app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
Download Smart IPTV into your TV:
( This is only for LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
- Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
Add channels into Smart IPTV:
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link