The box should come with either of the following browsers below or it can be another one. However, the icons below have been the standard. They would be on the main home screen or they could be in the all apps folder.
- On either browser type in one of the two URLs to download Elite Media Hub or our Applinked app (code for applinked is 891299684):
https://bit.ly/3dlnjRo – the last digit is a lowercase letter zero
- A downloading message at the middle bottom of the screen should pop up quickly after.
- Click on the home button on the remote control, taking you back to the main box screen. Now find your apps folder. Depending on the unit you may have a couple of other methods:
- Downloads app – If you have downloaded the app you click on it you should see the elite media hub or applinked app. Just Click on the app and install.
- File-manager app – If you have the file-manager app, you would click on local memory and then downloads, and again you should see the elite media hub or applinked app and just click to install.
- App installer app – If you have an app installer you would see a popup asking you to search on your local disk just click that and wait until you see the elite media hub or applinked app and just install.
- Now you either downloaded elite media hub or applinked app you can now see all the apps we have for all the services. Just download and install any or all that you want for the service and delete any that you don’t like.
Enjoy, if you have any questions or issues please let us know via ticket or our support group
IF YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE CLIENT PORTAL CLICK HERE